South West Shopfittings is pleased to offer UK customers our SWSF high-quality shop shelving system. SWSF shop shelving systems offer similar benefits and, we believe, superior quality to that of common shelving units from other suppliers, but at approximately half the price.
In fact, we think that SWSF’s supermarket shelving system is priced lower than any other equivalent racking system in the UK or Ireland. In the unlikely event you do find similar quality retail shelving for less elsewhere, please let us know and we’ll guarantee to beat the offer you’ve been given. You are very welcome to check out other suppliers of store shelving units, wall racking, heavy duty shelves, commercial shelving brackets and more, just to see how the prices stack up.
All our shop wall shelving is made of quality DuPont powder coated metal and comes as a flexible modular kit, which can be assembled in various ways to suit the requirements of all your retail store displays. Compatible with other Euro 50 UK shelving systems and with top quality DuPont powder coat finish and heavy duty fittings, our quality is of the highest order, please call us on 01752 829467 to arrange a free sample so you can compare with other in-store shelving and judge for yourself. Just look at what you get for your money:
- Large range of retail display rack and wall shelving systems and shop equipment available including wall shelving systems, heavy duty shelf units, supermarket gondola shelving, pegboard bays, pet store displays, slatwall units, supermarket shelves, magazine racking, fruit and veg shelving, stationery shelving, wall shelf unit solutions, promo end bays and corner shelving.
- All retail store shelving bays include epos strips, plinths and top covers (gondola shelving) – there are no hidden extras.
- Easy to assemble shelving system – all you need is a rubber mallet.
- Standard uprights are 60mm x 30mm, heavy duty 80mm x 30mm uprights are available for a small additional charge, please call if you require these. Heavy duty uprights are wider and stronger than the standard shelf uprights you can buy.
- Heavy duty shelf brackets (with 3 hooks) come as standard for 570mm shelf sizes. These heavy duty shelving brackets make the wall shelves much sturdier.
- Unique tongue & groove back panel design provides a neater and stronger join between back panels than other systems.
- Choice of heights: 1.4m, 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.1m and 2.4m - or we can cut them to any height for you.
- Selection of retail shelving units: depths 250mm, 300mm, 370mm, 470mm and 570mm.
- Shelf widths available 665mm, 800mm, 1000mm and 1250mm wide shelving.
- All components come in DuPont powder coat ivory white RAL 9001 as standard, custom colours are available for larger orders.
- Fast UK shelving delivery anywhere in mainland UK, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland from an extensive stock of over 5000 shop shelf units.
- Full range of accessories and shelving fittings including pegboard panels, peg hooks, slatwall panels, slatwall hooks, mirror and light up canopies, risers and dividers.
- SWSF shelving for shops is suitable for all retail stores including garden centres, convenience stores, supermarkets, pet shops, off licences, petrol stations and hardware stores. We have supplied shelving both across the UK and internationally, look at our shop shelving gallery to see our shelves for shops in our customers’ stores.
- SWSF wall shop satisfaction guarantee
The starter shop shelving bays connect to each other to make a run. A finisher, which consists of a base leg and an upright, is then required to complete the run. The starter bays include back panels, shelving brackets, shop shelves, plinth, epos strips, base leg(s) and one upright.
Wall shelving units
Gondola shelving units
Peg & Slatwall units
Remember, in addition to low prices, our standard shop shelving comes with superior heavy-duty tongue and groove backpanels for strength and neatness, as well as heavy-duty three-hook shelf brackets on our 570mm retail shelves.
|Other Shop Shelving Systems
||SWSF Shop Shelving Systems
|Flat edged backpanels as standard
||Unique tongue and groove edged
backpanels as standard
|Standard 60mm x 30mm upright
||80mm x 30mm heavy duty uprights available as an upgrade
Assembly instruction videos
- Shop shelving instruction video
- Gondola shelving instruction video
- Corner shelving instruction video
- Magazine shelving instruction video
All prices exclude VAT and delivery.